Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Celebration

I love holidays because I get to spend time with family, eat yummy food and celebrate. It has been extra special this year for Jason and I because we get to share it with our sweet little Laylie. This was Laylie’s first 4th of July and I had so much fun getting her dressed up and cooing over her all day long. We had a wonderful time with family this year and we enjoyed every minute of it. To begin our celebration, we started the day off at my parents house for some fun and celebration. We ate a yummy lunch, had great conversation and took lots of pictures. For dinner we headed to Jason’s parents house and they had the most delicious spread of food. BBQ crab legs, ribs, watermelon, corn, potatoes and dessert. Laylie had a blast playing with her cousins. Later that night, as we got into bed, we heard the fireworks going off right at the stroke of 9. Maybe next year we will see them in action and show Laylie what fireworks are all about. What a wonderful first 4th of July for our sweet baby girl.

Our Little Family


Our Adorable Sailor Girl


Me and My Sweetpea


The Girls in their Red, White and Blue

Grandma Norma, Mama Jeanelle, Sis Lisa, Aunt Beth, Laylie and I

No comments:

Post a Comment