Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Monday, October 29, 2012

Rael is 4 Months

Folks can you believe it...Rael is 4 months. She is our complete joy and brings so much happiness into our home. She is giggling, smiling with both of her little dimples,  and drooling so much that her shirts are always soaking.  She enjoys cooing and is now rolling all over the place. Laylie and Rael already have such a sweet bond together and they both light up when they are together. Rael coos and smiles at Laylie while they sit next to each other in their car seats, she smiles really big when Laylie holds her, and even giggles when Laylie does a funny dance. It makes Jason's and my heart so thrilled to see them already having the closeness of such a wonderful sister bond. I must say, I really do love each baby stage, but I think 4 months just might be my all time favorite. I truly enjoy having a baby that I can love on as I kiss and hold her and get a sweet smile back.



No comments:

Post a Comment