Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Girls

My heart is so happy to watch my girls grow up into the little gals that God has created them to be. I am so blessed to watch them experience new things and to see their tiny, little bodies grow bigger, stronger and taller. But on the other hand, I am sad because time is just passing by too quickly.  I can't help but think "How did they grow up so fast?" Laylie's becoming a true little girl, where she doesn't have those chubby cheeks and baby rolls on her legs anymore. My Rael is no longer happy to stay in one spot - she always wants to be on the move and go, go, go. Wow, it truly makes me want to stop, take one moment at a time, and enjoy my beautiful babies. Here are my little girls growing up and how time is passing by.  

Rael loves riding her bike

Just like Laylie did at 9 Months

Rael loves learning how to push the baby stroller and while taking a few steps.

Just like Laylie did at 9 Months

Rael loves to pop up on the play table and dance to the music

Just like Laylie did at 9 Months

Soon enough Rael will be just like Laylie playing "home-maker" 


I pray i will always have these sweet memories of my girls being small that will be tucked into my heart forever. 

1 comment:

  1. How special that you have almost the same pictures of each girl! Isn't it fun to look back and see how the girls look similar, and yet different, at the same age! :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete