Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tea Time For Our Little Boy..

This past Sunday afternoon was a moment I have been looking forward to for a long time - Afternoon Tea at The Grand Tea House with all of my family gals. It truly was such a special, wonderful, and joyous time as they all showered Holton and I with so many blessings and love. I soaked up each passing second, sipping tea and eating the most delicious scones, little sandwiches, and tiny desserts with all of the ladies I love so dearly. Every little detail that was created for Holton touched my heart and even brought tears to my eyes. During tea, I looked over at my big girl Laylie as I poured her some peach tea and thought to myself that she looked so grown up in her beautiful dress and being so proper. I love noticing little memories like these and making them last. Mom, Jessica, and Jillian, thank you for making this moment happen - a day I adore so much and I will be forever thankful. I love you and I am thanking the Lord for two amazing sisters and a Mom that I love so much. Holton's Tea gathering was magical!

























No comments:

Post a Comment