Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day Tea

Laylie had a special Mother's Day Tea at her preschool and it was such a wonderful time to have just her and I together. She was so excited for months about this tea and her plans of spoiling me - she made a special necklace, a plate, a hand-print bag, and a book about me being her mama. During our tea time she sat right next to me as we ate a chocolate chip cookie, sipped lemonade, and ate two strawberries. All the kids went up on stage and sang a few songs about how they love their Mom. Laylie made me feel so loved and I was thrilled to be there for her - as Holton was due the day before! We went out to lunch together, talked about life, and then headed over to her favorite place Barnes & Noble to read some books. It was a moment that we shared together that was so wonderful and I feel so honored to be her mama. She has a heart of gold and I love having these times just her and I.





I love you, Laylie J, more than words can say! The Lord blessed me with you - you are my treasure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment