Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 Weeks

Today, Rael and I have hit the 30 week mark which means we have only 10 more weeks to go. I can’t believe how fast this pregnancy is going and how wonderful it has been. I am feeling so great and I am blessed with tons of energy that helps me keep up with my sweet Laylie. I've been exercising every single day and trying to stay extremely healthy. Today, we went to our 30 week appointment were we got to peek at Rael and hear her heartbeat. We were able to see her adorable little face, watch her move all around in my tummy, and see that she is already head-down which explains all the kicking I am feeling in my ribs. Laylie really enjoyed seeing Rael on the ultrasound. When we heard Rael’s heartbeat, Laylie yelled, “it sounds like music” which made us all smile ear to ear. It brings so much joy to me that Laylie understands so much during this pregnancy and that she is able to go to every doctor’s appointment with Jason and I. I am starting to get really excited and thrilled about having a baby girl and I can’t wait for all the love, snuggles and that baby smell. 10 more weeks and our little daughter will be here.


After reading my pregnancy book it says Rael is around 15.7 inches long and she weighs almost 3 pounds. The comparison is like a size of a head of cabbage. Keep growing baby girl!!







No comments:

Post a Comment