Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spending quality time

I woke up in the middle of the night last week with my heart feeling completely blessed. I have an amazing husband who I love with all my heart, a beautiful two year old, and now a sweet baby girl on the way. How can life get any better? While I was thinking how wonderfully blessed I am, I also started thinking how life will change after we become a family of 4. My time might be stretched more and it might be more difficult to give 100% of my attention to Laylie on a daily basis, even though I will try my hardest. I have only 12 more weeks with just Laylie and it won’t be only her ever again. I really need to soak up this time that I have with her, before our life changes for the better. So, I started planning right away fun things we should do and places to see as these 12 weeks go by. Today was a day where we totally soaked up some fun and really enjoyed being together. We spent the whole day talking, laughing, creating and baking. Easter is this Sunday, so we died Easter eggs and made Easter cookies. Making memories is what I love best with my little Laylie J.




1 comment: