Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Truly Blessed...

I am so blessed!! My talented and wonderful sister has captured the most amazing pictures of our little family. We headed down to the beach and the train station to get some good Christmas photos taken. Every year Lisa takes our annual Christmas pictures and I feel so honored. Every time she hands me over the pictures I am always in awe of her outstanding talent of photography. Lisa, you truly are the sweetest and greatest sister I could ask for. I can’t express how much I am grateful for all the photographs you have taken for our little family and they will be treasured forever. God has really blessed you with a special eye for photography and making moments that will be remembered forever. Thank you, Thank you, thank you sister and I sure do love you to the moon and back.

Here is a little glimpse of our Christmas photo session….AMAZING!!!







































I just adore this picture. It reminds me of one we took last year for Christmas when Laylie was 2 weeks old.



Last years photo...





Thank you Lisa and we sure do love you!!!

Visit Lisa's website at - www.lisalain.com

3 comments:

  1. those are great, Mindy! God has so blessed you guys, and blessed us with knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....thank you so much!! I feel so blessed to be able to take pictures of your beautiful family! I love you all so much! You have been so supportive of my photography and it means the world to me. Thank you for you always letting me "let's just take one more!" I'm so thankful for you, Mindy, as a sister and best friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Lisa does take amazing photos! :) You are a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete