Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bride-to-be and Tea


One of my best friends, Aubree, is getting married in September. Courtney, Aubree and I have all been best friends since 6th grade and we were always the three musketeers. We did everything together…sleep overs, parties, dances, week long church camps, beach days, vacations…you name it, we did it. We still are making memories but now the memories are with our wonderful husbands and kids. I am so blessed to be a part of this exciting time in Aubree’s life and witness her magical day marrying her prince charming. As being a bridesmaid, one of the things you get the honor of doing is throwing a bridal shower for the bride to be. I had so much fun planning, shopping, and spending countless hours making this bridal shower extra special for my sweet friend. The day included: tea hats, lace table cloths, with tea cups and tea pots on each table, sugar cubes and cream, white roses, finger sandwiches, tea desserts, punch, gifts and games. What an elegant time for such an elegant bride. Everything turned out just the way we all dreamed it would be and the day was lovely. Aubree, I love you so much friend and I am so thankful God brought you into my life 12 years ago. Congratulations to you and your husband-to-be, Kai! I can’t wait to watch your marriage grow and your new life together unfold. Your wedding day is going to be such a dream come true. Love you sweet friend Aubree Ann!!



















Still making memories today as best friends....


And the pasted memories will always be kept forever..


No comments:

Post a Comment