Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Amazing Husband's Birthday

Today is Jason’s birthday and I truly feel so blessed to be his wife. He is the greatest thing that ever happened to me and I am so thankful God brought us together. I love living my life with him and I am so happy to be called his wife. Waking up every single morning by his side always makes my day so beautiful. I treasure that he loves God with his whole heart and is such a spiritual leader in our home. He has a heart for others and always is willing to give up everything. He is the greatest daddy to Laylie and it melts my heart on how much love he pours into our little daughter. The joy he has giving Laylie her baths, putting on her pj’s, reading her the Bible before bed and using his awesome talent singing her lullabies every single night when he gets home from work. Every single day he works so hard to provide for our family and I feel so blessed that I can be a stay at home mama taking care of our baby girl. I can’t express how much I adore and love my husband.

For his birthday this year I took him on a Hornblower dinner cruise around San Diego’s bay and it was so lovely. We had the best time together eating a 3 course meal, dancing, cuddling on the top deck, and just enjoying every second of our time together. Here are a few photos of the dinner cruise. Happy Birthday Jason, the love of my life.

Enjoying our dinner and the beautiful view as we cruised around the bay


1 of Jason's birthday desserts

2 comments:

  1. Love you too Jason!!! Happy Birthday to the best brother in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, YAY, I'm so glad you're starting to blog!! I'm adding you to my little reading list...lovvvve those pics of Miss Laylie and the cruise bday dinner is a great idea!! We did that for our 1st wedding anniversary...how fun!

    ReplyDelete