Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Friday, December 24, 2010

These Rainy Days

This past week it has rained non-stop for the last 5 days. Laylie and I spent lots of time playing together inside our cozy home, going to friends’ houses for inside play-dates and trying to stay warm. With this weather it really made me realize how blessed I truly am to have a roof over my head to stay dry, a cozy fire to cuddle up to, hot water to have coco, wonderful family and warm food. Each morning I would wake up and just have a very grateful heart thanking our Lord for the little things that really seemed huge to me throughout this rainy week.
After a long week of rain there were a ton of puddles to splash in and get completely soaked in. So, I thought to myself, “Why don’t I get Laylie all dressed up warm and go out and have some fun.” Let’s just say, “She had a blast!” She laughed and smiled as she splashed in each puddle. She got completely wet and dirty from head to toe. But, what a fun day to go outside after being inside for a week and enjoy God’s wet creation. Thank you Lord for making me realize how blessed I am and making a fun puddle splashing time for our little Laylie! Here are some cute pictures of Laylie’s joy in the wet and muddy rain.





No comments:

Post a Comment