Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Laylie's 1st Dance Class

Laylie had her very 1st “Mommy and Me” dance class today. She loved it and she looked so cute dancing around in her pink tutu. Together we danced, rolled balls on the dance floor, twirled fairy wands, hopped over stuffed lady bugs, and even did some hand motion songs with Laylie sitting on her mommy’s lap. The best part of it all is that Ariel, the dance teacher, is the same teacher I took dance with when I was young and now she gets to teach my own daughter. How cool is that? Also, Laylie gets to dance with her best friend Therese too. We are now looking forward to every Wednesday morning getting our dancing grooves on. Folks, get ready for a super fun and adorable dance recital in June. Mark your calendars for June 24th and 25th you don’t want to miss it!

My Cute Little Ballerina...


Mama and Laylie..

Laylie just adores her girlfriend Therese...

All the little dancers...

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is too cute! I'll have to mark my calendar and we'll be there for sure (unless I'm in labor!) :) Looks like she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete