Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laylie's a BIG girl now...

Last week Laylie began letting Jason and I know when she had go to the bathroom. "Pee pee" she would say in her cute little voice, and sometimes, "poo poo". So we started to ask her, "do you want to go on the toilet?" a few times she would say, "yes" and would run to the bathroom... but no such luck. Well, this weekend I knew that she was almost ready to start using the potty so I went out to Target and got her a cute little pink toilet to help and some gummy bears for a reward. YES!!! This morning Laylie went #2 in the toilet!!! She was eating breakfast when she let me know she wanted to go to the toilet. She was sitting there while I was reading her a book and all of sudden there was the surprise! She was able to get a gummy bear and flush her #2 bye bye! Way to go big girl!! We are so proud of you and what can you say...16 months and going potty in the big potty..her parents are amazed!!

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY! That is simply amazing! Keep it up Laylie! Your Aunty Ca & Uncle Cool are soooo proud of you! :) Woo-hoo! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that's amazing! You'll have to teach me your tricks when Hawea's 16 months!

    ReplyDelete