Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Thursday, March 22, 2012

27 Weeks and Counting...


Being pregnant with Laylie was the greatest time. No morning sickness, no real aches or pains, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I must say, I am blessed because this pregnancy is turning out to be the same. I am enjoying every day growing this sweet baby girl, and knowing that God is knitting her together perfectly which makes my heart overfilled with joy. I notice my belly growing bigger each week and I notice little Rael moving and kicking more often. I now can feel actual bone movements like an elbow to my side or a heel of a foot in my chest. I love knowing that she is there with me 24/7 and I really can't wait to hold her and meet her. Laylie is getting more and more excited about her baby sister. She now wants to chat with her and loves kissing my belly. She loves to lift her shirt and yell "tummy time" and laughs when we rub our tummies together. I can't wait to watch her become a big sister and be a leader for Rael. Jason is getting really thrilled about having a baby to snuggle in his arms. Our family is ready and we seriously are looking forward to the day we become a family of 4. We love you Rael Gracelynn with all our hearts and we are waiting for you. Keep growing big and strong sweet baby of ours!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! stunning! this mamoe is so excited for your precious family... laylie is already a wonderful big sister, & this is such a sweet time of treasured memories for you, & for all of us. i can hardly wait to see & experience the joy vicariously, through grandaddy, when he gets to snuggle with rael (& be surrounded on all sides... by his seven grandkidlet blessings!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete