Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Holton's Baby Shower

This past Saturday I was extremely blessed and loved on by all my close friends and family as they showered our little boy with so much love and thoughtfulness. My sister Lisa and two of my very special friends Kelly and Sierra threw me the most amazing baby shower with the cutest detailed decorations, beautiful flowers all around the home, and fun baby games. We all had tasty food, yummy drinks, and fancy party favors. Our baby boy was showered with so many gifts that I could not wait to open. It was a perfect day - I will always remember this moment forever. I always feel so over-joyed when the people I love so dearly celebrate a brand new baby that is coming into my life. It means the world to me and I am so grateful for times like these. After the shower, I got home and had fun unwrapping each gift again and placing all of the wonderful things in Holton's nursery. I enjoyed looking at all of the tiny things that had colors that a baby boy would like and daydreaming about this little man coming into our lives so soon. What a Joy!  

















 
   








Thank you Lisa, Sierra and Kelly for making this day so special for our baby boy! 
It was such a wonderful shower and Jason and I can't thank you enough for your love. 
xoxoxoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment