Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Sunday, May 21, 2017

IT'S A GIRL...Nyla Jillian


It's a GIRL...Nyla Jillian has arrived...

April 28, 2017

6lbs 13oz 19 inches
Perfect as can be and we are in love with our little girl.

Oh, her tiny little body that lays on our chest as we take in the little sounds of her breathing peacefully - the weight of a newborn feels so perfect in every way. Her blue eyes always seem to be awake during the day as if to capture what this world has to offer. I love to look at her tiny hands and long fingers as I nurse, hoping to remember how they seem so small as they fit into my big hand. Her brother and sisters adore her and love to hold their baby sister. Time and time again I look over and big brother Holton is giving her wide open mouth kisses. The sleepless nights and the all night grunting from the bassinet by the side of our bed, along with passing the baby to someone else when my two hands are needed, will be missed. When people say her name, my heart skips a beat, and I love it more than anything. Such a blessing for a perfect, beautiful little girl. Nyla Jillian - we love you so much! We are thrilled you are here, and we are soaking up each day with you. Days can be tiring, but so lovely at the same time, because I am truly so grateful for YOU!







"Live today like it's your first, tomorrow like it's your last and enjoy every moment that passes!"




No comments:

Post a Comment