Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Saturday, May 27, 2017

When She Came...

It was a sunny evening on Friday, April 28th, when we met our little angel Nyla Jillian. At 6pm labor started, by 7:20pm we made it to the hospital, and at 7:38pm she was in my arms - the arms that longed so badly to be holding my sweet baby.





The moment I held her warm little body against my chest, hearing her first gasps of air, her tiny cry, and Jason shouting, "It's a girl!" was the most amazing feeling.





I hope to never forget that memory and the way I felt that night. We can't wait to watch her grow, as we strive to be the greatest parents, and watch her become a sister to her siblings and witness her life as she becomes the lady God has intended her to be.



















Thank you, Lord, for giving us another sweet gift that we will forever be thankful for and always in love with.


1 comment: