Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Saturday, June 30, 2012

To My Prince Charming

I am SO in love with you, Jason! Thank u for being the most amazing birth coach - for breathing through each contraction with me, holding me, instructing me, holding my hand through it all and giggling with me when our sweet Rael came into the world. I could have not done it without you, babe. Thank you for being the best daddy to our two precious girls..playing with Laylie all week and always snuggling Rael. I am so happy and honored you are my husband and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world every single day. I thank God countless times each and every day for blessing me with you. Let's enjoy growing old together while we soak up each moment raising our children. I love you with all my heart Jason Peter and I am truly living my dream life being married to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment