Blessings From Above

Blessings From Above

Monday, July 2, 2012

Sisters

When I look at my adorable Rael, I see Laylie, her big sister. They share the same big beautiful lips, blue eyes, cute button nose, and the sweetest little angel face. I am so soaking up each and every minute with my little girl and I truly forgot how wonderful it is to have a newborn. The baby smell, the bonding while breastfeeding, the snuggles while they sleep on your chest or in your arms - it is priceless. Here are Rael and Laylie in their swing at a week old. They sure do look like sisters to me and I am so blessed to have two beautiful girls. This mama's heart is so happy!




Laylie Joanelle

Rael Gracelynn

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they do look like sisters! So precious! I see a lot of similarities, but some differences too. Love Rael's lips! You'd think she was wearing lipstick! hehe! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete